Thursday, 30 April 2015

A Paule Ka Dress

Paule Ka black dress
Paule Ka dress
Longchamp shoes

Paule Ka is a label that I have come across only occasionally in fashion magazines.  I was vaguely aware that the designer was French and that they showed at Paris Fashion Week. 

Imagine my shock one day when I was rifling through the racks at a thrift shop when I saw a black dress with some weird rope details with a label that clearly read “Paule Ka”.  I looked again and realised that it was my size.  The dress was on the clearance rack marked MYR5.  Heart beating wildly, I decided that this was a great opportunity to try out Paule Ka’s designs.  After checking the dress for any defects (slight stains, acceptable for the price), I paid for the dress and went on my way.  It had been an unfruitful shopping trip until I found the dress. 

I was pleasantly surprised to find that the dress fit perfectly.  It is comfortable and easy to wear and the way the skirt hangs is lovely.  It truly was an amazing discovery made possible by thrift shopping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment