Monday, 27 April 2015

Latest Shoe Picks from Vincci

I dropped by Padini Concept Store in One Utama a few days ago.  Padini Concept Store is a single store that houses a variety of the brands under Malaysia-based Padini Holdings such as Vincci, Padini Authentics, Seed and Padini. 

My main purpose was to check out Vincci’s latest shoes although I didn’t intend to purchase anything.  Vincci needs no introduction in Malaysia.  The fast fashion brand has been churning out affordable and pretty (mostly synthetic) shoes for many, many years. 

The first thing I noticed was that prices had increased substantially.  On average, a pair of shoes cost MYR69.  They used to cost MYR5-10 less.  


These simple sandals caught my eye.  They have a slight platform, which I failed to take a photo of.  I’m always looking for sandals which I can slip my feet into, but which still have a strap across the back of the foot. 

I really liked these pretty lace ballet flats.  They look cute and girly and would be perfect for a wedding!  


Both the sandals and ballet flats shown above were priced at MYR69.  

No comments:

Post a Comment