Thursday, 30 April 2015

Leopard Lovin’ – The Leopard Print Hoodie

Juicy Couture leopard hoodie
Juicy Couture leopard print hoodie
Gap black t-shirt
Remember Juicy Couture tracksuits?  I admit that I bought into the hype.  However, I bought a grey leopard print non-velour hoodie with puffed shoulders instead of the super-popular velour ones.  I didn’t buy the track bottoms because I didn’t think I would wear them.  Some years ago, I was wandering around Caesar Forum Shops in Las Vegas, terribly jet lagged, when I found the Juicy Couture store which was having a sale.  So I purchased my first and possibly last Juicy Couture hoodie for USD35.  The hoodie is really comfortable and soft, almost like a blanket.  I could happily wear it to sleep in a chilly room.  I also love the pockets on the hoodie.  There are actually four pockets, two with zips and two without.  It is very convenient as I can zip my stuff up securely in the pockets and still stuff my hands into the other pockets to keep warm without worrying about accidentally pulling my stuff out when I remove my hands. 

Until next time, the hunt for leopard print continues…..

No comments:

Post a Comment