Thursday, 30 April 2015

The Blue Printed Dress


Ralph Lauren
Lauren Jeans Co. dress
Fausto Zanetti shoes
Diva necklace and earrings


This blue Lauren Jeans Co. by Ralph Lauren dress is a dream to wear.  I never imagined that I would wear it so often.  I don’t like the straps – they remind me a bit too much of wings.  However, I love the print and the way the skirt hangs and moves.  Even though this dress is made by a cheaper line by Ralph Lauren, I can see his signature all over it.  Beautiful, feminine and made of comfortable cotton, the dress can be worn for a casual outing or to the beach. 

When I don’t feel like baring my shoulders and arms, I simply throw on a cardigan.  Or, a simple shirt might provide an adequate cover up if a cardigan feels too flimsy.  I have worn it with a white linen long-sleeved shirt here. 

Ralph Lauren


I added a pair of fuchsia earrings and necklace that I bought on sale as a set from Diva.  I didn’t think that the colour combination would work but I love it now.  The earrings and necklace remind me of sweets.  The butterfly ring was bought on a whim from The Square Room in Hartamas Shopping Centre.  
Accessories details

No comments:

Post a Comment