Sunday, 3 May 2015

Accessories Acquisitions – Lovisa and Forever21

Here are some of my recent acquisitions on the accessories front.  There plenty of other tantalising accessories on sale so I had to exercise a lot of self-control!  All these were purchased on sale as I try not to buy costume jewelry at full prices. 
Lovisa crystal bangle
Lovisa crystal bangle
This rather oddly-shaped gold toned bangle with a row of crystals is from Lovisa.  It was marked down to MYR10 from MYR29.90 and comes in silver and rose gold (I think) as well.  I have been wearing it since I bought it and am now thinking of buying a few more to stack.  Lovisa has some other items on sale if you are looking to update your current look with accessories. 
Forever21 earrings
Forever21 buy 2 get 1 free earrings
Forever21 was running a “buy 2 free 1” offer on all jewelry.  I picked up three pairs of earrings for MYR10.  This was the cheapest option but I felt that the earrings priced at MYR10 per pair weren’t much prettier than those priced at MYR5 per pair.  Necklaces were more expensive so I didn’t look at them.I like the giant studs.  They may be fake but they are still fun to wear!  I haven’t worn the other two pairs yet. 

Overall, I am happy with my purchases and I think I will be getting a lot of wear out of them thanks to their unobtrusive and office appropriate nature.  In the meantime, I will be obsessing over how many bangles to get and whether I should mix metals.  Decisions, decisions!



No comments:

Post a Comment