Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Leopard Lovin’ - The Leopard Print Blouse

leopard print blouse
New Look leopard print blouse
Uniqlo khaki skirt with pockets
Unisa red shoes
I snagged this draped leopard print top by New Look many years ago in F.O.S. One Utama.  It is slightly big but it was the only one available so I bought it anyway. I like the print and the fact that it isn’t overly sexy or tight (as leopard print clothing tend to be).  This top garnered plenty of compliments, from my co-workers to my mother to the petrol station attendant (random, I know!).  I hadn’t expected it to be so popular.  While it is very comfortable and easy to wear, the arm holes seem to be getting larger and larger.  I guess it won’t be long before I have to say a sad goodbye to it. 

Until next time, the hunt for leopard print continues…..

No comments:

Post a Comment