Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Mall Rat – Pavilion KL, Starhill Gallery, Fahrenheit88, Lot 10

Last weekend, I darted to the Bukit Bintang area to pick up some things from Uniqlo Fahrenheit88.  Here are some shots from the short shopping trip. 
origami-tulips
Origami tulips at the main entrance of Pavilion

origami-tulips
Origami tulips near Celine
First, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur.  Since Mother’s Day was last Sunday, there were flowers galore.  The mall had decorated its premises with origami tulips. 


gerbera
Gerbera daisies courtesy of Coach Pavilion
Coach was giving out pretty gerbera daisies and running a 10% discount for Mother’s Day. 
judith-lieber-koi-heart-clutch
Judith Lieber at Pavilion
A small selection of clutches from Judith Lieber.  Loving the koi fish and the heart clutch. 

mulberry-alexa-green
Green Alexa satchels at Mulberry Pavilion
Green Alexa satchels in Mulberry’s window display. 

pucci-print-dress
Emilio Pucci dresses
Emilio Pucci’s window display featured these printed dresses. 

longchamp-pavilion-pink
Longchamp Pavilion is pretty in pink

A pastel pink theme was apparent in Longchamp’s window display.  Longchamp must have a thing for pink lately!  As much as I am a fan of leopard print, I can’t appreciate the way Longchamp has incorporated the print into its bags. 

longchamp-pastel-exotic-handbag
Longchamp Pastel Exotic handbag
Longchamp Pastel Exotic handbag in the window.

coach-pavilion
Coach Pavilion
Coach’s window display. 

starhill-gallery
Starhill Gallery and Sephora
jimmy-choo-blossom
Jimmy Choo Blossom truck
Across the road from Pavilion Kuala Lumpur is Starhill Gallery.  I spotted this truck promoting Jimmy Choo’s latest fragrance, Blossom.  Not very popular, I guess? 

There wasn’t anything interesting in Debenhams Starhill Gallery so I made a speedy exit.

starhill-gallery-lights
Starhill Gallery lights
I love these lights in Starhill Gallery.

blue-flowers
Flowers in Starhill Gallery
Flower arrangements are common in Starhill Gallery, as is poor lighting.  It must be the darkest shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur. 

missoni-black-white

missoni-black-white

Black and white outfits were shown in Missoni’s window. 

I did not take any photos in Fahrenheit88 and Lot 10 since there was nothing that caught my attention.  Some sale updates:

Uniqlo
Lisa Larson and Betty Boop underwear are on sale for MYR12.90 (originally MYR19.90).  They are only available in hip hugger and boy shorts styles and mostly in size M. 
Little Mr Men hoodies are on sale for MYR39.90 (originally MYR129.90) but I did not find many designs in Fahrenheit88.  Mr Bump seems to be the commonly available one. 

H&M
There were deals in-store but not as many as during the “mid-season deals” times.  I spotted some H&M Studio pieces that were marked down.  I seem to get the feeling that the offerings lingerie section in H&M stores are getting more scant.  I am not sure why but I hope they are not thinking of pulling out the lingerie sections from the few stores that actually have them!


Off-topic but my bottle of Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Repair Bi-Phase Treatment Spray cracked and broke in my hand!  Luckily the cuts on my hands weren’t deep enough to draw blood.

Have a good week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment