Tuesday, 2 June 2015

BudgetConsumer - Sales and Offers Spotted Around Kuala Lumpur

Here is a brief summary of some of the sales and offers I spotted around town.  I didn’t manage to take photos of all the offers and sales, though. 

repetto-mary-janes
Pretty Repetto Mary Jane heels
Repetto (Pavilion KL) is having a sale until 14 June 2015 with discounts up to 70% off.  There is a fair selection of merchandise at 50% and 70% off but I am unsure about sizes.  Classic colours such as black and red are not discounted.  I hope you have a pleasant visit as mine was marred by a woman (probably a more senior staff member from the back-end office as she was not wearing a uniform) scolding one of the sales assistants in Cantonese for all the 15 minutes that I was browsing. And slapping the counter emphatically at one point.  The perfect juxtaposition:  aggression against the backdrop of pretty, dainty pink tutus and pointe shoes.  Sounds like a great idea for a fashion shoot! 

the-loaf-pavilion-kl

The Loaf is offering a 50% discount off its new specialty menu if you dine out for 2 during weekdays only.  According to their Facebook page, the offer has been going on since end of March!  Wow!  By the way, I haven’t tried it. 

h&m-summer-deals-malaysia


H&M is having a “Buy 1, get 70% off another item” offer for selected items only.  For those looking to buy bras (especially nude bras) from H&M, it looks like a huge shipment of bras just arrived!  I could see no lack of sizes in H&M Lot 10. 

parkson-corelle
Image credit:  Parkson's website
Parkson is having a purchase-with-purchase offer for Corelle Dinnerware in European Herbs and Sakura designs. 
opi-pink-yet-lavender
OPI Pink, Yet Lavender nail polish.  
Shins is having their mid-year sale which includes discounts up to 40% off on OPI nail polish.  It wasn’t really clear to me what discount applied to which polishes so you will need to check in-store.  Please do check the names of the OPI nail polishes before you pay.  I had asked for Rose of Light but the sales assistants kept pulling wrong colours out of the cupboards.  Apparently, they didn’t know that there are names on the bottom of the bottle.  Finally, when they shoved a pink glitter at me, I thought it was Rose of Light and forgot to check the name on the bottom of the bottle!  It was only when I got home that I found out they had given me Pink, Yet Lavender.  Oh well, at least it was 40% off *trying to console self*.  According to their website, Magnetix nail polish is 70% off. 

That is all for now!  I expect that most of the other shops will go on sale closer to July, as they usually do every year.  May many good deals await us! 



No comments:

Post a Comment