Thursday, 9 July 2015

BudgetConsumer – Sephora Sale on Ciate, Butter London and Nails Inc.

A friend alerted me that Sephora is running an offer on Ciate, Butter London and Nails Inc. nail polishes.  A summary of the details are given below. 

butter-london-sephora

Shop:  Sephora
Brands:  Ciate, Butter London, Nails Inc.
Price:  MYR30 for 2 (individual colours), MYR50 for 2 (special sets or mini sets)
Note:  Not all individual colours are included in this offer, prices include GST (yay!)
Spotted at:  Mid Valley Megamall, The Gardens Mall and Sunway Pyramid


nails-inc

I was at Sephora Sunway Pyramid and there were plenty of colours to choose from for both Butter London and Ciate.  There weren’t many Nails Inc. individual nail polishes to choose from and they weren’t very nice either. 

butter-london-sephora

The colours on sale were mostly blues, greys, beiges, some glitters, yellows, greens and other dark, murky  colours.  They really aren’t my type of colours! 

ciate-shell-manicure

ciate-very-colourfoil-manicure

Fans of Ciate’s manicure sets should pay a visit to their nearest Sephora as there are some interesting sets on sale.  I spotted Ciate’s Shell Manicure set, Feathered Manicure set and Very Colourfoil Manicure set.  The Shell Manicure looked really beautiful but I don’t think I’ll have the patience to wait 15-20 minutes for the shells to dry!  Ciate’s Christmas Trinket and Candy Cane House mini sets were also on sale. 

nails-inc-minis

Nails Inc. Crystal Colour and boxes of 6 minis were included in the sale.  I think the price is really good for the minis!

ciate-members-only-carousel

I came home with two Ciate nail polishes – Members Only (left) and Carousel.  I am very happy with my purchases, especially since MYR15 will not even buy me a bottle of Revlon or Sally Hansen nail polish at the drugstores!  Imagine!  Butter London and Ciate nail polish can cost less than Revlon nail polish.  It’s like a dream. 

Happy shopping!  

No comments:

Post a Comment