Sunday, 16 August 2015

BeautyConsumer - H&M Makeup Brushes and Accessories

H&M makeup brushes and accessories display at 1 Mont Kiara Mall
I was browsing H&M recently and found that they now carry makeup brushes and accessories!  However, nail polish and makeup are still unavailable in Malaysia. 

Angled buffer brush and plush powder brush
There appear to be 2 different ranges of makeup accessories – black and white.  The black range is more expensive and is described as “plush”.  According to the H&M website, the black ones are made of natural hair and the white ones are made of synthetic hair.  There were no further details on what “natural hair” meant. 

Plush kabuki brush MYR49.90
Prices are reasonable, the maximum being MYR49.90 for a brush.  However, the precision lash curler retails for MYR39.90, which I find rather expensive. 


The double-ended brushes seem like a good idea for travelling and they aren’t too costly. 


Unfortunately, there were no testers in sight so I could not try the brushes.  I don’t think I’ll be purchasing any of them just yet but it is nice to have more inexpensive makeup brushes available in our local market. 


You can view the rest of the products and their descriptions on H&M’s website.  

1 comment:

  1. One of my makeup products is makeup brushes. These days, there are many different types and style of makeup brushes. Anyway, I saw your blog shared very interesting topic with us. I read your article and I got many ideas here. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    If you have time, you can also visit this website: http://blushies.com/

    ReplyDelete