Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Dusty Lavender and Grey - Tulle Dress and Leopard Print Hoodie

juicy-couture-hoodie-coast-strapless-tulle-dress
Juicy Couture leopard print hoodie
Coast strapless tulle dress
Caparros peeptoes
Here is an outfit that I’d love to wear but can’t imagine wearing here in Kuala Lumpur.  Everyone would think I am nuts.  Strangely, the colours of the Juicy Couture leopard print hoodie and the Coast strapless tulle dress go well together.  I would love to complete the outfit with flat motorcycle boots but I don’t have any.  I think it would lend the outfit a more dangerous vibe as the dress does seem quite bridesmaid-ish. 

juicy-couture-hoodie-coast-strapless-tulle-dress

That doesn’t mean that I don’t love the dress.  I bought it when a boutique was clearing its dresses for MYR100 each.  The boutique was one of those that sold “cut label” dresses sourced from Hong Kong or wherever and I think it sold a significant amount of fakes.  Hence, I am not completely sure that the dress is really from Coast (although the label says so) but it is quite well made with boning and everything.  Oh who cares, I love the tulle and that is enough reason to buy it!  I don’t like the embroidery on the side because I think it looks a bit old-fashioned. 

juicy-couture-hoodie-coast-strapless-tulle-dress
Worn with the hoodie zipped up
The silver satin peep toes are by Caparros.  I bought them for a song from Tangs.  They were originally priced at MYR389 but Tangs ran a “Buy 1 pair for 80% off, Buy 2 pairs for 90% off” deal so I paid MYR38.9 for them.  I was giddy with happiness but now I am sad that Tangs doesn’t stock Caparros anymore…………..

coast-strapless-tulle-dress
Coast strapless tulle dress
Forever21 necklace
Bonita grey satin clutch
Caparros peeptoes

No comments:

Post a Comment