Monday, 24 August 2015

H&M Home – The Spring Mall, Kuching (August 2015)

When I was in Kuching recently, I stopped by H&M Home to admire their latest offerings and to check out the deals.  Read on to see what I found!  

The latest display has an emphasis on bottle green, chunky knits and rustic accents.  These wooden cutting boards could transform your dining table from homely to café-worthy. 
How to vacation when the ringgit is dropping in value?
Yes, let's keep telling ourselves that!
Upbeat slogans seem to be the order at H&M Home.  I certainly hope “everything’s gonna be alright” here in Malaysia. 

I also saw these lovely bath towels in muted colours.  I love the one with the lips! 
Lots of pink and layers of tulle for a little princess
H&M Home for kids always make me feel warm and cuddly inside.  All the adorable, fluffy designs make my day a little happier. 
Bunny here, bunny there.  Also, grey fake fur blankets.  
These robes with ears are just the things parents would want to make their children wear just because they’re too cute.  And look at the bunny storage basket!

Butterflies and flowers make for girly bath towels
These bath towels for little girls are so sweet and pretty. I’d get some for myself but they’re child-sized.  I think that H&M Home does the cutest prints ever.  


Little boys aren’t forgotten as there are homewares decorated with superheroes and pirates. 

Check out the robins on the children’s duvet cover and that innocent kitten on the cushion cover! I felt like petting it and giving it some milk. 

Deals-wise, there were plenty of nice cushion covers around MYR20-30.  I have succumbed to the temptations of beautiful, discounted cushion covers from H&M Home too many times and now have too many cushion covers!  Please note that you will have to purchase the cushion separately. 


There were some baby duvet cover sets and pillowcases and cute porcelain dishes featuring baby hedgehogs and pink butterflies on sale too. 


On the grown-up front, there was quite a range of mostly decorative items on sale.  Vintage-looking watering cans, various glass bottles and jugs, pretty glass toothbrush holders, plates and photo frames. 
Plain and embossed watering cans on sale for MYR25 each.
For those who want to check out H&M Home, their locations are given below.  You can also view the products on H&M’s website here but I feel that seeing the goods in person is a more fulfilling experience, especially if you are looking for decorating ideas. 

Locations - H&M Home
Avenue K, Kuala Lumpur – at time of writing, H&M’s store locator shows that the Avenue K store no longer stocks H&M Home. 
Quill City Mall, Kuala Lumpur
IOI City Mall, Putrajaya
1Borneo Hypermall, Kota Kinabalu
The Spring Mall, Kuching

No comments:

Post a Comment