Saturday, 15 August 2015

Mall Rat - Mid Valley Megamall (August 2015)

Risis - Singapore Botanical Gardens jewelry
Welcome to another edition of Mall Rat!  I was in Mid Valley Megamall to pick up some things and snapped some photos as I went along. 


Violeta by Mango (or MNG) has finally opened its doors!  For the uninitiated, Violeta is MNG’s plus-size label. 
A rather unfortunate placement of paper airplanes reminded me of horns
Clinique is having an event at the concourse outside Uniqlo.  There were sets priced at MYR50 but I didn’t purchase any.  Clinique also had a nationwide sampling program for their 3-step products but all the counters in Mid Valley and Gardens had run out of minis by 11a.m.  A bit of a disappointment for such a hyped up sampling program. 

Givenchy makeup on sale!
Loving the hot pink and the slogan
Onto better things……….Givenchy was having a mini roadshow and they had some discounted items too!  The sales assistant informed me that testers were available for the discounted items and the sale ends tomorrow. 

Exotic-sounding teas housed in elegant floral tins from Risis
Stationery from Risis
Risis is not a shop that I will normally take notice of, as I hardly buy decorative gifts or souvenirs.  I loved the Singapore Botanic Gardens themed merchandise in the window display.  My favourites are the ones featuring exquisite torch ginger motifs.  The tins of tea look beautiful, too. 

For those interested in F.O.S.' offer I wrote about here, I spotted some Tommy Hilfiger skirts with pockets and shorts in the Mid Valley Megamall store, mostly in sizes 2, 4, 8 and above.  

Until next time, happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment