Tuesday, 27 October 2015

BudgetConsumer - Sales and Offers (October 2015)

There has been no shortage of sales and offers this month.  Although it is already the end of the month, I spotted some new sales and offers.  Here are the ones that I’m interested in. 


I can’t believe Longchamp would have another sale so soon.  I’m still unsure if it’s legit or not and I haven’t decided if I should brave KL traffic and Wisma Selangor Dredging’s high parking fees to find out.  I’m not a big Kipling fan but I’ve never been to a Kipling warehouse sale before. 


Kanebo is having a warehouse sale at their office in Menara AmFirst.  I’d love to have a look but I don’t need any more makeup and I hear that parking at Menara AmFirst is something awful.  I’ll probably skip this one. 

Bath and Body Works is having a rather attractive-looking sale. 


Crabtree & Evelyn is inviting you to be their VIP member with a minimum purchase of MYR100.  I recall that it used to be much higher so this seems to be a good offer. 


Until next time, enjoy the sales and offers!  

Image credits:  shoppingnsales, except for the Bath and Body Works photo

No comments:

Post a Comment