Thursday, 15 October 2015

H&M Home – The Spring Mall, Kuching (October 2015)

Fall display at H&M Home
My addiction to H&M Home shows no signs of waning.  I can never get bored of looking at the beautiful homewares, even if I do not buy any.  Here's what I found during another sigh-inducing visit to H&M Home.  
Linen cushion covers - MYR20 and MYR15
There was a large selection of cushion covers on sale.  These two are 100% linen and are around MYR20 each.  I love linen and have to exercise extreme restraint when I see all the lovely linen in H&M Home!  
Not into linen?  These pristine white items might suit you more.  The ruffled cushion was on sale for MYR30.  The feminine white lace tablecloth was not on sale but oh-so-lovely.  There were a variety of seat cushions on sale for around MYR25.  
Rustic display
Marble: perfect for Instagram
These pink towels had a pair of cheeky toucans on them.  
H&M makes very attractive paper napkins or serviettes (MYR7.90 for 20 pieces).  The tropical flowers on the serviettes look like a watercolour painting while the pirae treasure ones would be a fun touch for a little boy's birthday party.  
I spotted some pink porcelain pieces at H&M Home.  The vintage looking perfume atomiser isn't something I come across very often.  The pink porcelain box with the metal animal (I can't tell what it is!) is actually from the kids section.  
Potholders were on sale from as low as MYR7 (the one on the far left).  H&M Home really does seem to like putting upbeat slogans on their merchandise.  Somehow, I now look forward to reading their cheery (and sometimes, cheesy) slogans when I shop there!
That's all for now.  I can't wait to see what H&M Home does next!

1 comment:

  1. Very good stuff. These H&M Home products can really brighten your day.

    ReplyDelete