Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Shopping Using Zalora Mobile App

I have a confession to make.  I have never shopped online before except for flight tickets.  Shopping using a mobile app?  I never thought I'd attempt it.  Due to an unusual stroke of good luck, I won a MYR200 Zalora shopping voucher through a contest.  The caveat besides some brand exclusions?  I had to shop using Zalora's mobile application.  What was that saying about walking before you run?  


To my relief and delight, shopping using the mobile app was a breeze.  If you have no idea what you want to buy, it would be easier to browse Zalora's many offerings using a browser first before placing your order via the mobile app.  Even better, there is usually a 20% discount code you can use if you order via the mobile app.  


I won't go into the details of creating an account, ordering, tracking your order etc.  I was happy that my package arrived without any delay.  I don't really like the amount of promotional e-mails and mobile alerts that kept popping up though.  


And since we're always interested in what others buy, here is my loot.  


It wasn't easy to shop within a specified budget so I ended up getting two of the same tops (one was for my mother).  I had no idea that Ipanema's sizing ran so small.  Luckily, I ordered the flip flops in US size 8.  I usually wear a size 6 or 6.5.  I love the flip flops.  They are so comfortable.  The Dorothy Perkins blush daisy burnout tee looked a bit cheaply made in real life but the striped crochet tees were perfect.  

I had a good shopping experience with Zalora but I am going to uninstall the mobile app and unsubscribe from their mailing list before I get annoyed at them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment