Friday, 2 October 2015

Sparkly Shoe Sightings

Vincci glitter Mary Janes (MYR99)
Image credit:  Zalora
I love sparkly shoes, it doesn't matter if the shine comes from glitter or sequins.  It just feels magical to put on a pair of shoes that reflect the light like disco balls do.  I spotted these cute Mary Janes from Vincci.  They come in a glittery charcoal and silver.  

Top view
Side views
I tried them on in-store and found them to fit well.  I wish they came in more colours like gold, rose gold or red but that's just me being greedy.  

Zara glitter pumps (MYR249)
Image credit: Zara
If you find Mary Janes slightly childish, you may like to try Zara's glitter pumps instead.  They come in a very grown-up and discreet black.  

While I was at Vincci, I also found some pretty, shiny sandals.


Look at the bling on these pairs!  I like these ones best out of all the sandals I saw at Vincci.


This design is more demure.  The large gems make the otherwise boring sandals more exciting.  


This pair was a very simple design with pretty beads.  It was on sale (buy 2 pairs for MYR69) but there were only large sizes left.

Now, if only I could decide which ones to buy..............

No comments:

Post a Comment