Sunday, 8 November 2015

BudgetConsumer – Matrix Biolage Offer at 1 Mont’ Kiara Mall

I spotted some offers on Matrix Biolage products with old packaging at 1 Mont’Kiara Mall.  I forget what the shop is called but it’s on the first floor (with H&M, Sports Direct and some restaurants) and it’s opposite a Japanese restaurant (I think).  Anyway, it shouldn’t be hard to find as the floor isn’t very big. 

The 400ml shampoos are MYR24.90 for one and MYR48 for two.  Some of the other products are MYR15.90 for one and MYR39.90 for any three.  It seems like a pretty good offer as the shampoos are currently priced at MYR58 on Lazada. 


I won’t be getting any as I prefer not to use shampoos that contain sodium laureth sulfate (SLS) but I hope this helps those who want to buy some Matrix stuff. 

Happy Shopping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment