Saturday, 9 January 2016

Disruptions

I returned from holidays to find that my telephone line had been terminated (?!).  So, I will be unable to post regularly until I get my telephone line and Internet sorted out.  

On the bright side, there are plenty of sales going on!  

H&M:  Final deals are on but there isn't a lot of good merchandise left.
MNG:  Further reductions (not that great, IMO)
Zara:  Further reductions (prettier stuff than MNG but still pricey to me)
Muji:  30 - 70% off selected merchandise.  I saw some beige-coloured camisoles going for MYR13 after 70% discount, padded camisoles in XL going for MYR24 after 70% discount and jeans for MYR59 at Muji One Utama.  
Promod:  Further reductions up to 70% off.  Spotted wool felt hats for MYR30-50, small leather pouches in medium blue, salmon, metallic beige for MYR30, various leather belts (including leopard print) for MYR30 onwards, shoes and boots from MYR70.  Seemed like a really good sale!  

Edited with pictures for Promod
promod-leather-pouch
Leather pouches from Promod
promod-wool-hat-black-bow
promod-wool-hat-cream
Black and cream woollen hats from Promod
promod-red-shoes
I really loved these red pumps (in 2 different heel heights!) from Promod but they only had sizes 36 or 38.  On sale for MYR70.
Until I return, happy shopping!  

No comments:

Post a Comment