Sunday, 31 January 2016

Recent Purchases (Dec 2015 & Jan 2016)

trilogy-aroma-treats-everyday-must-haves-handbag-heroes

These past two months have been great for shopping!  Besides buying some stuff from New Zealand and the Fashion Fast Forward warehouse sale, I also bought some other random things from regular shops. 

trilogy-handbag-heroes

I purchased some Antipodes and Trilogy skincare from TNS Skinlab because it was my birthday month.  I haven’t bought Trilogy products for a long time but probably got suckered in by the free gift of a small candle and a bottle of aromatic body oil.  I also wanted to try Trilogy’s Everything Balm and lip balm. 
antipodes-serums-hand-body-cream

I had been waiting to buy Antipodes’ Worship Superfruit Antioxidant Serum so I bought two.  As usual, I stocked up on their Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream and Hosanna H2O Intensive Skin-Plumping Serum.  The gift-with-purchase was a full-sized Joyful Hand and Body Cream for every two items purchased.  I had hoped they would give mini Hosanna serums with every three items purchased but I guess I wasn’t in luck. 
2016-planner-month-to-view

2016-planner-month-to-view

I love having a planner for the year.  I was happy to find some inexpensive and cute ones at Komonoya (similar to Daiso) in Mid Valley Megamall.  There were a variety of sizes and covers, all for MYR5.30.  Like most Japanese planners, the one I bought spanned more than 12 months.  More value for money! 
muji-molded-cup-camisole

I didn’t use to understand Muji’s philosophy and found their designs incredibly boring and expensive.  However, I have since discovered that Muji has good quality products and very comfortable fabrics.  I purchased this molded cup camisole made of stretch jersey when I spotted some on sale at 50% off.  I had previously tried Uniqlo’s bra tops with disastrous results so I was quite apprehensive about Muji’s version.  Happily, I found that Muji’s molded cup camisole was very soft and comfortable.  I would definitely repurchase.  

H&M-wireless-bras

I also bought these wireless bras from H&M.  They also came in a deep wine red but the blue ones were priced lower. 
hello-kitty-plasters

I found these Hello Kitty plasters in Cold Storage.  They were marked down to MYR1 per box so I bought five boxes.  They are so cute! 

typo-cards

Over at Suria KLCC, Typo was clearing some of their old stock.  I chose these three greeting cards (MYR2 or MYR3 each).  I like the one with donuts and the one that says “OWL be your friend forever”.  Yay for lame puns!
australia-R2E2-mangoes

This sounds random but I was delighted to buy these R2E2 mangoes from Australia at Isetan KLCC for only MYR12.90 each!  They usual cost about double the price I paid for them so I was very happy.  They were delicious, too.  

That’s all for now!  I really shouldn’t shop anymore.  But every time I say that, some really good sale decides to pop up.  Have you bought anything recently that you were absolutely pleased with?

No comments:

Post a Comment