Friday, 29 April 2016

BCBG Max Azria, Karen Millen, Warehouse, Miss Selfridge, Topshop Clearance @ Isetan KLCC

Another short update to be followed with more details.

Don't bother going.

Updated:

When I saw that there was going to be a clearance for BCBG Max Azria, Karen Millen, Warehouse, Miss Selfridge and Topshop at Isetan KLCC’s Event Hall, I was considerably excited.  After all, I had just discovered that all the brands above had closed their outlets in Mitsui Outlet Park.  Would it mean that there would be better discounts at their clearance sales in KL? 

Although I hadn’t initially planned to go to the sale, I ended up in Suria KLCC after an unexpected turn of events.  Let’s just say that I would have been terribly disappointed if I had gone there just for the sale. 

Venue:  clean, brightly lit.  Very warm when I was there. 
Parking:  quite expensive on weekdays, cheaper on weekends
Cashier counters:  I think there were 2 cashier counters.  Anyway, there was hardly any queue. 
Fitting rooms:  yes
Prices:  although the ad said “up to 80% off”, discounts were around 60-70% off only. 
Merchandise:

A bag at the sale
The Event Hall isn’t terribly big and with some of the space being taken up for fitting rooms and cashier counters, there wasn’t room for a lot of racks.  There were some bags and bikinis, none of which looked attractive or to be in particularly good condition.  There were about 2 racks of Topshop clothes, maybe 5 racks of Warehouse clothes, 3-4 racks of Miss Selfridge clothes, 4 racks of BCBG Max Azria and around 4 racks of Karen Millen.  That was all. 

Topshop
The same Topshop skirts with a few sequins missing

Topshop Unique shirt
Yes, I saw some of the clothes that I had seen in the last Fashion Fast Forward warehouse sale.  Only, they were still about the same price but in worse condition.  There were some pieces from the Topshop X Adidas collaboration.  There were several pretty sequined skirts but some were missing their sequins.  I also saw one or two Topshop Unique pieces. 

Miss Selfridge
Merchandise from the F3 warehouse sale were also found here, in smaller quantities and sizes.  There were some sequined dresses as well.  There was very little to see.

Warehouse
I remember this from the F3 warehouse sale as the girl in front of me was debating whether to get it or not
Warehouse swimwear
There were quite a lot of flimsy, thin t-shirts and singlets.  I also spotted a dress or two from the F3 warehouse sale.  Prices were not significantly lower.  There were some bikinis from Warehouse but they came in larger sizes and looked quite old. 

Karen Millen
Love the print, not the price
There seemed to be more pants than dresses, tops and skirts.  I found prices to be rather expensive e.g. a pair of floral pants was still around MYR300 after discount.  There were a bunch of coats, too.  I don’t remember seeing any skirts. 

BCBG Max Azria


There were some pretty cocktail dresses and some bandage dresses.  Prices were around MYR400-500 each, after discount.  I saw that some of the dresses were from 2011!  And still so expensive!  Enough said.  There was a small selection of strapless, red cocktail dresses, if anyone is looking for some (view one of them here).  

Overall, I thought this was a really bad sale.  Although I think the Bebe and Ted Baker clearance at One Utama is worse!  

No comments:

Post a Comment