Friday, 15 April 2016

OPI Warehouse Sale @ Wisma UOA II (14 – 17 April 2016)

Image credit:  OPI Malaysia Facebook page
Yes!  An OPI warehouse sale!  While I really don’t need any more nail polish, I simply had to check out this warehouse sale when I was in the vicinity. 

Venue:  Spacious, neat. 

Parking:  I didn’t like the basement car park.  Parking was MYR 4 per hour on weekdays.  Wisma UOA II is fairly easy to reach using public transport or even by walking if you’re in the KLCC/Bukit Bintang area (yay for the covered walkway). 
Merchandise:  A mixture of old and new and across all ranges of OPI products. 
Prices (as far as I can remember):
  • Single, full-sized bottles (including Designer Series, Top Coats) – MYR25
  • OPI Shatter (all colours) – MYR10
  • OPI Gel Color, Base Coat, Top Coat – MYR50
  • OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer, Base Coat, Top Coat – MYR30
  • OPI Sheer Tints – MYR20
  • OPI mini sets of 4 – MYR45
  • OPI mini set of about 7 – MYR75
  • OPI nail polish remover – MYR20
  • OPI pack of 2 full-sized nail polishes – MYR45
  • OPI Mariah Carey Collection Pure 18K Top Coat (I can’t remember whether it was gold or silver) – MYR50
  • OPI Gwen Stefani 18K Gold Top Coat – MYR50 (only spotted one)

 What I remember seeing:

This was the display in the window
  • OPI Starlight Collection
  • OPI Mariah Carey Collection
  • OPI Oz the Great & Powerful Collection
  • OPI Spotlight on Glitter Collection
  • OPI Muppets Most Wanted Collection
  • OPI Coca-Cola Collection
  • OPI Ford Mustang Collection
  • OPI Over the Moon for Gold duos – Love is in My Cards & Ce-less-tial is More, Center of the You-niverse & Super Star Status
  • OPI Lacquer Devoation duo pack – Tickle My France-y & Bogota Blackberry
  • OPI Spiderman minis
  • OPI Twinkle Twinkle duo
  • OPI Catch a Falling Star duo
  • OPI Designer Series duos (can’t remember the colours)

Comments:
This is my first OPI warehouse sale.  I didn’t buy anything, though.  I still have unopened OPI nail polishes that I bought last year and I didn’t see any that I had to have.  I was looking for Rose of Light but I didn’t see it.  The merchandise was pretty good and there were a large range of colours available – nudes, pinks, glitters, reds etc.  The duos were better value than the single bottles.  It was nice to see that the Designer Series nail polishes were the same price as the regular ones! 

I didn’t take many photos and the ones that I took turned out rather blur but you can see some photos on OPI Malaysia’s Facebook page.  I would consider this a good sale if you’re in the market for OPI and would like to pick up some nail polishes from past collections.  It isn’t easy to find the nail polishes that you want so don’t go in a rush.  Oh, and bring along your Citibank credit card for an extra 10% off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment