Monday, 27 June 2016

Recent Purchases – June 2016

F.O.S. Super Clearance at 1 Mont Kiara Mall
I feel like I’ve been shopping a lot although most of the things I bought were out of necessity and not attraction.  That may be the correct kind of shopping but it lacks the thrill of buying something incredibly beautiful. 
nike-womens-md-runner-2

I finally managed to tick one item off my wishlist when I bought these Nike sneakers from Why Pay More.  I was considering a few other pairs of sneakers but eventually decided on this pair because they looked cuter.  They cost me MYR160.30.
H&M-t-shirt-bra

Mid-year sales have commenced, much to my delight.  H&M Deals are on and I bought a t-shirt bra for MYR30 and some earrings for MYR5 a pack.  Not thrilling, but good value for money. 

uniqlo-x-lemaire-cashmere-blended-sweater

I’ve developed a habit of stalking Uniqlo’s website to see what’s on offer.  I don’t usually buy a lot of stuff from Uniqlo but I pop in regularly just to have a look.  I’m eyeing some things from the Liberty and Lemaire collaborations. I got this Uniqlo and Lemaire cashmere blended half-sleeve sweater for MYR49.90 (original price MYR129.90).  There were only two left, one in small and the other in large so I had to settle for small although it was a little tight. 

cotton-on-underwear

I checked out Cotton On’s new store in Mid Valley Megamall but they had almost no sale stock.  I was luckier when I visited their store in Pavilion as selected underwear was on sale (MYR30 for 5).  There were only medium sizes left for non-thong underwear but that happened to be my size.  I’ve never bought Cotton On underwear before so I’m happy to try them out at such a low price. 


When I read about F.O.S. having a super clearance, I never thought of checking it out.  The F.O.S. of today has almost nothing to interest me.  However, I passed by the store in 1 Mont Kiara and went in for a look.  After sifting through the mounds of clothing and finding nothing at all, I saw some sleeveless linen blouses on the rack.  They were only MYR9 each so I bought two.  On my way out, I spotted another linen blouse, this time with sleeves and bought it as well.  I’m quite happy with my linen blouses as they cost so little and the linen is not scratchy at all!  I won’t need to buy Muji or Uniqlo’s linen blouses to satisfy my linen cravings now. 

muji-stretch-jersey-camisole-cup

Muji is having a sale now.  After a visit to 4 different Muji stores, I found a molded cup camisole at 70% off in my size!  Yay!!!!  It cost me MYR23.70 after discount.  I didn’t find anything else particularly interesting in Muji.  Most of the sale stock was only 30% off, which, is not enough for me. 

There are so many sales going on now that I don’t think I can resist them.  Ah well, usually all the good deals are nowhere to be found after August so I guess my shopping sprees are justified!  

No comments:

Post a Comment