Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Valiram Friends & Family Sale @ JW Marriott Hotel (29 June - 1 July 2016)


Just a quick recap of the sale.  I didn't take any pictures.  Nevertheless, I hope that this information will help those who are agonising over whether they should go or not!


  • No Tory Burch shoes
  • Kate Spade clothing, shoes, bags, small leather goods 50-70% off
  • Michael Michael Kors clothing 80% off (only 2 racks) - mostly still around MYR250 after discount.  I saw some long-sleeved silk blouses in black and cream, plain tank tops and a rather fabulous sequinned tank top.  
  • Tumi 30-50% off.  For perspective, a foldable duffle bag (sort of like an eco bag or shopping bag) was MYR192 after discount.  I think that was the cheapest bag or anything resembling a bag.  
  • Canali - some jackets marked at flat prices of MYR500 onwards
  • Tory Burch clothing started at MYR400 onwards (only 2 racks)
  • Godiva - a larger selection this time but not very cheap
  • TWG - plenty of choice but I didn't look
  • Michael Kors handbags mostly 50% off - plenty of choice but still around MYR1000 for a bag. Worth checking out if you're looking to buy a Michael Kors handbag.  
  • Giuseppe Zanotti shoes - not many styles and still around MYR1500 after discount
  • Victoria's Secret underwear 5 for MYR80 or MYR20 each.  Not much toiletries or accessories.
  • A small selection of cosmetics, mostly 30% off.  Spotted very few Shiseido lipsticks, foundation, concealer, sunblock, L'Occitane products (not the popular ones), L'oreal, Elizabeth Arden.  There were some sets but I didn't find them very attractive.  
Overall, the sale didn't surprise me although I was happy to see plenty of cash registers and a sign stating that no prams were allowed.  I left without buying anything, as I always do at Valiram Friends & Family sales.  I really should stop going!  

No comments:

Post a Comment