Thursday, 7 July 2016

Deals at H&M, Quill City Mall


I had always been curious about the H&M store in Quill City Mall, mostly because it stocked H&M Home.  On the eve of Hari Raya, I went to check out the deals in-store.  I was pleasantly surprised to find lots of deals on homewares, especially since I had found none at the Avenue K store. 

MYR10 cushion covers and a rogue MYR10 pillow case
From left to right:  MYR30, MYR15, MYR25
As usual, most of the deals were on cushion covers.  Prices were good, from MYR10 onwards for cushion covers, including linen ones. 


There were a bunch of seat cushions on sale from MYR20 and duvet cover sets from MYR30 for single beds.  The selection of duvet cover sets was good enough although prices weren’t consistent for the same items so choose carefully. 

Tea towels were also on sale from MYR7 onwards.  Some of the MYR7 ones were made of organic cotton. 

There were some guest towels at MYR20-25 for a two-pack.  Some pretty floral towels were MYR25 each.  Unfortunately, these were all face towels, not bath towels. 

I found several rugs on sale from MYR50 onwards.  I had never noticed that H&M sold rugs.  The ones on sale were pretty big, like those to be placed under a coffee table. 

Mugs were around MYR10.  The plates read "Oh Yes".
The boxes on the left were MYR30 but the ones on the right were at the full price of MYR69.90
Some knick-knacks were on sale too but none of them caught my eye as I didn’t find them particularly cheap or cute.  There were quite a few shower curtains on sale as well.  I saw two types of aprons on sale for around MYR25 each. 

In the women’s department, I discovered some sports tights and sports bras on sale.  I don’t remember seeing sportswear on sale at other H&M locations. 


I was really tempted by the low prices for H&M Home but I settled for a duvet cover set (MYR30), a sports bra (MYR50) and a pima cotton t-shirt (MYR20).  I’ll be visiting this location in the future for deals on H&M Home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment