Friday, 30 September 2016

Valiram Friends & Family Sale @ JW Marriott Hotel (29 September - 2 October 2016)


Well, well, what have we here?  Another Valiram Friends & Family sale in the space of 3 months?  Is this a quarterly event now?

Despite my better judgment, I was again, drawn like a moth to the flame and found myself at the ballroom of the JW Marriott Hotel on the very first day of the sale.  I didn't take any pictures because I arrived at 7.30pm and the staff had started closing the cash registers at 7.45pm.  

Based on what I saw:

Kate Spade
good selection of clothes, bags, accessories and shoes.  
Shoes were either MYR299 or MYR399.  I saw some pink patent pumps (MYR399) and black Karolina pumps (MYR299)
Didn't see any Keds.  
It wasn't difficult to find sizes 5, 6 and 7 for shoes.
Most of the clothes were from the previous sale but with lower prices.  
Blouses - mostly MYR199
Cardigans - mostly MYR299

Tory Burch
I only looked at shoes but there were only larger sizes left.  Prices were good though - mostly below MYR300.  

Michael Kors
Lots of bags but I didn't have time to check them out.  Seems like prices are slightly lower than the last sale.  
Michael Michael Kors clothes (like, all 15 pieces of them) were from the previous sale.  
White silk blouses - MYR90 (all size XS)
Tanks - MYR40
Grey sweater with silver sequins - MYR90 (all size XS)
I rather liked the sweater with sequins but I can't imagine where I'd wear it to.  

Overall, I'm pleased to see that the prices have dropped.  You could get a nice blouse or something for MYR200.  There was also a very helpful sales associate at Kate Spade who voluntarily helped me find shoes in the size I was looking for.  

I left with a Kate Spade cedar street small stacy wallet in black.  It was only 30% off but I had missed buying one during the boutique sales because I thought the price would decrease further.  Apparently not!  I can only comfort myself with the fact that I got what I was looking for and that the same wallet is still at full price in-store (yes, I checked the Pavilion store). 

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment